Terms of Service
Grand Seiko Boutique Online (hereinafter referred to as "this site") is operated by Seiko Watch Corporation and Wako Corporation (hereinafter collectively referred to as "our company").
This agreement shall apply to all matters on this site between our company and customers who use this site (hereinafter referred to as "customers").
Article 2 Formation of Contract
Customers can apply to purchase products by clicking the final "order" button in the purchase process. Please note that due to the limitations of the system of this site, there may be cases where an order exceeds the stock quantity, and in that case the order will be automatically canceled.
After that, to confirm receipt of your order, we will send you an "Order Confirmation" by e-mail from this site. A product sales contract on this site shall be concluded at the following times.
- When "Delivery" is selected on the receipt method selection page at the time of purchase, when "Notice of completion of shipment" is sent to the customer by e-mail from this site
- When "Store pick-up" is selected on the page for selecting the receiving method at the time of purchase, when "Notice of completion of preparation for over-the-counter delivery of the product" is sent to the customer by e-mail from this site.
However, we may not be able to deliver the product as requested due to delivery delays, etc. In that case, we will contact you by phone or email.
Article 3 About Product Details and Receipts
We will attach a "delivery item list" for each item you ordered.
If you do not wish to include the "delivery item description" because the recipient and the delivery address are different, please indicate so in the "Other matters" column in the shopping bag.
Also, if you need a "receipt", please indicate that in "Other Matters" in the shopping bag. If the ordered product is to be delivered to the client, it will be sent together with the product. If the requester and the delivery address are different, we will mail it to the requester separately.
The "shipment completion notice" sent to you by e-mail from this site serves as proof of your order, so please keep it in a safe place.
Article 4 Returns and Exchanges
Please refer to "Indications based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" for cancellations, returns, exchanges, and how to deal with defects and damage .
Article 5 Display price
Only the tax-inclusive price is displayed on the product detail screen.
For details, please refer to the product list page and product detail page.
Article 6 Payment
Payment methods are credit card and bank transfer. For details on payment methods, please refer to the "Usage Guide" Payment Methods .
Article 7 Credit card payment and bank transfer
For details, please refer to the "User Guide" Credit Cards and Bank Transfers .
Article 9 Protection of Personal Information
Article 10 Disclaimer
We are not responsible for the following items.
- Damages caused due to reasons not attributable to our company, such as omission of input, erroneous input of e-mail address, illegible garbled characters, etc. regarding information sent by customers
- System damage (regardless of hardware or software) incurred by the customer when using this site
- The security of the SSL encryption technology (security technology that encrypts data) used on this site (screen for entering personal information)
Article 11 Copyright
All copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights related to images, designs, etc. posted on this site belong to Seiko Watch Co., Ltd. or legitimate right holders. shall not
Article 12 Matters to be observed
Customers shall not use information on products, etc. provided on this site for purposes other than personal use. Our company prohibits the following acts when customers use the services of this site.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights, privacy and other rights of other customers, third parties or our company
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to other customers, third parties, or our company.
- Acts that violate public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so, or acts that provide information that violates public order and morals to other customers or third parties
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with this site
- Acts of purchasing products for commercial purposes such as resale
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- Other acts that our company deems inappropriate
Article 13 Suspension/Cancellation of Service
1. In the event of any of the following, the Company may, at its own discretion, suspend or terminate the operation of all or part of the services of this Site without prior notice.
- When natural disasters or other emergencies occur or are likely to occur
- In the event of regular or urgent maintenance of facilities installed or managed by the Company in relation to the Site.
- When there is a reason that the service of this site cannot be provided to the customer, such as an abnormality, failure, or failure of equipment installed or managed by our company.
- Other cases where the Company deems it unavoidable
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by customers arising from interruption or discontinuation of the provision of services on this site, regardless of the reason.
Article 14 Changes to Terms
This agreement is subject to change without notice.
The content of the change will be announced on this site, and the customer's approval will be obtained with that announcement.
Article 15 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
If a dispute arises between you and us regarding this site or this agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court of first instance.
Enacted: November 18, 2020 Revised: December 23, 2020 Revised: April 1, 2021 Revised: March 16, 2023