Terms of Membership
Grand Seiko Boutique Online (hereinafter referred to as "this site") is operated by Seiko Watch Corporation and Wako Corporation (hereinafter collectively referred to as "our company").
Before registering as a member of this site, please read the following terms and conditions for membership of this site (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement"), and when you press the "Register" button, you are deemed to have agreed to this agreement.
We may change these terms without prior notice, so please check the latest content.
Article 1 Scope of Membership Terms
This agreement shall apply to all matters on this site between our company and this site member (hereinafter referred to as "member").
Article 2 Definition of Member
A member stipulated in this agreement shall be a person who has been recognized as a member by the Company after the customer has completed the membership registration procedure in order to use the shopping services, etc. of this site.
Article 3 Membership Conditions
Membership shall remain valid after membership registration until the member voluntarily requests to withdraw from the membership, unless it falls under "loss of membership qualification" stipulated in Article 10.
Article 4 Member registration method
- Click the My Account button (person-shaped button) at the top of the page of this site.
- After clicking the "Register" button, you will receive an e-mail "Member information registration notice".
- Your password is very important as it proves your identity.
- Please manage it strictly by yourself so as not to disclose it to others.
- If the email address you entered is already in use, you may not be able to register.
- If you are already registered as a member, duplicate registration is invalid.
The email address you enter will be used to confirm the details of your order, to notify you of the completion of shipment, to contact you regarding your order, and to send you our newsletter. Please enter it carefully to avoid any mistakes.
Article 5 Login ID and Password
- On this site, the e-mail address you enter when registering as a member is used as your login ID.
- When you register as a member, you will be asked to set a password for security purposes.
The content of the password can be set arbitrarily.
- The set password cannot be used by anyone other than the person in question, nor can it be lent or transferred to a third party.
- Members are responsible for managing their login IDs and passwords.
- We do not take any responsibility for damages caused to members due to negligence in the use of login IDs and passwords or unauthorized use by third parties.
If you have forgotten your password, please follow the steps below.
- Click the My Account button (humanoid button) at the top of the page of this site.
- When the login screen is displayed, click "Forgot Password".
- Enter your e-mail address and click "Send" to send a "password reset notice" e-mail to the member.
- Click the "Reset Password" button in the email to set a new password.
*Please note that we cannot answer inquiries by phone or e-mail in order to prevent unauthorized use.
Article 6 Member Benefits
By registering as a member, you can use the following benefits.
1 Automatic input function for basic information When you log in and proceed to the purchase procedure, you can select the delivery address information including the name and address you registered in advance, and you can easily place an order.
2 Order History Inquiry You can check the details of your past orders using the order history inquiry function.
3 Using the “Address Book” You can register and save delivery addresses in the “Address Book”. Registered information can be edited directly from the "address book" in the member's My Page.
4 "Favorites" Registration You can register products that you are considering purchasing as "Favorites" and display them in a list.
5 Subscribe to "Newsletter" You can subscribe to the "Newsletter" to deliver the latest information on this site.
Article 7 Confirmation and change of member registration details
Enter the e-mail address and password set at the time of member registration to log in, and click the My Account button (humanoid button) at the top of the page to display the member's My Page. You can check and change it.
* Information at the time of order completion will be listed in the history of orders that have already been confirmed. Please note that information changed later will not be reflected.
Article 8 Address Book
If you register as a member, you can use the "address book" function to create a list of delivery addresses and easily specify the delivery address when placing an order.
To use this service, log in to this site, click the My Account button (humanoid button) at the top of the page, and proceed to "Address Book". A list of registered destinations will be displayed. You can also add new delivery addresses and change or delete registered information on this page.
In addition, on the order screen, the address set as the default address is automatically set as the shipping address. To change the delivery address, click "Change" in the delivery address column on the payment screen, and you will be returned to the delivery address input page. Please select your address.
Article 9 Personal Information of Members
Article 10 Loss of Membership
If a member falls under any of the following items, the member shall lose membership.
- In the event that there is a false statement in the registered information during the membership registration procedure.
- If there is a fact that the login ID or password has been used illegally
- If you fail to pay even once in the individual product sales contract on this site
- If there are other reasonable grounds for disqualifying the member from the Company.
Article 11 About withdrawal/withdrawal procedures
Members may withdraw at any time.
If you wish to withdraw from membership, please contact us from the inquiry page . We will delete your member information.
*Even after withdrawal, the provisions of this agreement apply to individual product sales contracts that occurred before withdrawal.
*Please note that once you cancel your membership, you will not be able to use membership benefits such as "Order history" and "Address book", and all registered information will be deleted.
Article 12 Changes to Terms
This agreement is subject to change without notice.
The content of the change will be announced on this site, and the notification will be deemed to have been approved by each member.
Article 13 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
If a dispute arises between a member and our company regarding this site or this agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Enacted: November 18, 2020
Revised: December 23, 2020
Revised: March 16, 2023